Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling better, my eyes and Kemushi are dry

Well I'm feeling much better now. The ache is gone, for how long I'm not sure, but it's good to feel at peace.
Twin-chan thank you so so so so so much! I think I may understand now, though true it may and will hurt not having a bf, but you're right, I'm only 17, I'm still young. and as you said, boys are like the cheese-it commercials, they need time to mature...XD I still can't believe you compared boys to cheese LMFAO!!!! but that's why I love you twin-chan ^.^ . So I guess my soulmate will not come today. Tomorrow, the day after that, and the day after , ect ect that is still up in the air, but I will go on with my life while I wait. And not to mention Jrock bands, and K-pop bands with their...hot...sexy GODNESS helps ^.^ LOL and plus now I have something to do to pass the time, learn the SHINee-Hello, and Miss A-Bad Girl, Good Girl dances for the next time you visit! XD

So I will wait til boys and I are older...though...I wonder if I dated an older guy would he already be mature???? LOL sorry Twin-chan, you should have known I'd come out with something like that LOL, after all most of my favorite Jrockers are in their 30s XD

But I'm feeling better, my eyes and Kemushi are dry.














No comments:

Post a Comment