Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Um...blah

Well well well, look who is back. I know I haven't been on in awhile, sorry for that but...what to say...I feel like Sam from sex in the city (from the two episodes I watched lol) blogging about my life. Oh I suppose this would be the part I start gushing about a guy I like...well I don't care to go down that road again and I am sure you are tired of hearing my sob breakup stories. I just wanna know one thing, why do guys always break up with me? I mean I am nice...most of the time, I am funny, I am honest, so why? *sigh* I'm afraid I still haven't found that answer but hopefully I will one day. I want to look for another guy, but I don't want another long distance relationship. I keep having this dream, I've had it for the past couple of nights now...I meet a really cute asian guy in my town, he's new to Sebring and his mom and my mom get along really well, that's how we met, his mom invites us over. I'm a noona to him (older then him) but only by like 1-2 years, but he is taller then me lol. We start talking and find out we have a LOT of stuff in common, and the best part of my dream...well it goes like this.
Me: *stares at him*
Him: what?
Me: *blushes and looks away* n-nothing
Him: oh come on you can tell me *smile*
Me: I was just thinking....your eyes are beautiful
Him: really? *get's closer* cause I was thinking the same thing about you *kisses*

>w< yes I know I am sappy but that is how it goes, it's a relationship where we take care of each other. I don't know, I guess in the end it's just what it is...a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment