Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dragon Boat Festival and Leesburg Bike Fest

Well today was kinda fun I guess...got up at about 7 am X_X. heard mom complain about how Henry was going to fast on the bike and leaving her behind, took a lot of pictures on the way up here as well. Then we headed to watch the dragon dance which was AWESOME!!!!! Then back to the hotel, then wal-mart, then the hotel, the we went to the bikefest...ya it sucked. It was funny though, I was walking around with mom and Henry, listening to music, when suddenly I look up and mom is pointing towards something, I look over to see two asain guys talking to me.
"come on get your mother to buy you some pretty jewelry" XD ya I didn't get anything, but the one seemed VERY excited if I asked if I could get a picture of them. then mom make me take a pic WITH them. Again the one was VERY excited. XD
But I didn't care, I had been kinda bummed because I didn't have internet yet at the motel so I couldn't talk to Oppa TT.TT and seeing all the couples kissing at the bikefest DIDN'T HELP!!!!
I can't wait until I finally get to be with Oppa, hug him, kiss him, hold him. -sigh- there were asian guys all around today, but all I thought of was him.



Saturday
   The Dragon boat festival was AMAZING!!!! The dragon dance, the lion dance, THEEEEEEEN!!!!!! HOT ASIAN GUYS!!!!! they were the acrobats. OMG they were AWESOME!!! I got a bunch a pictures, including my picture taken with the chinese "prince" which were awesome aswell ^.^ lol
Mom didn't go back to the bikefest with Henry, because it seemed like he didn't even want her there. I have a feeling sadly they will not last long. Mom asked if you can make a asian dating site account and just put "it's complicated". She was really checking out the asian guys, both young and old.

Ok well I got to go, Henry is back, as is Mary and Doug. I'm sleeping on the floor tonight...thrills...I will be soooooooooooooooooo glad when we go home tomorrow. I miss Oppa so much, as well as Stevie.

No comments:

Post a Comment