Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Long time no post

Wow sorry I haven't been on in awhile, so what is there to say?
I don't have a bf, not that I don't want one but I am trying to find a Asian guy in FL and that is like trying to find a polar bear in the desert lol.
Oh I am talking to my ex Matt again, he hasn't changed much but it is fun to talk to him lol.
 Stevie and I got into a fight again, ya I know, again lol. I called her shallow and I guess I hurt her feelings.
*sigh* sometimes I just can't help but shake my head at how immature and childish these "teenagers" act these days, #1 reason I go for older guys, most of them are mature. I mean I would KILL to be with Onew! Why? Cause he is the whole package.
1.Mature
2.Slightly immature (but in the good innocent silly way)
3.Funny!
4.Kind-hearted
5.Sweet
6.Caring
7.Fun
8.HOT!
9.Melting voice
10.Just a over all amazing person.


But *sigh* we all know that will never happen so why bother? Oh well a girl can dream lol
Anywho I g2g. L8r G8tr ~.^



No comments:

Post a Comment