Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Saturday, February 26, 2011

その日の最初のポスト- First post of the day

Off to work on the picture once more, I didn't get a chance to work on it again last night. I was staying up to wait for my bro to get home (he had went out to the bar) sadly so did my mom, so as soon as he got home I had to get off V.V

Then after my picture is done, I shall work on my new header for my blog. lol Stevie made a new one and inspired me to do so as well. (that and mine was a quickly made one in paint lol)

Then I have an idea for something, and I have the green fabric to do so lol

I'm going to make one of the ambea plushies like Maya has here

Hai! lol, well I'm off to get started. Sore iko!

No comments:

Post a Comment