Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wondering

I wonder about a lot of things...I wonder when I'll find the right guy, I wonder when I'll get married, I wonder when I'll have kids, I wonder about the days when I get old and gray, and I wonder about when I die. Yes I wonder a lot, I also wonder if any of these things will be true, I wonder what happens if I don't meet a guy and get married, I wonder what happens if I don't have kids, I wonder if the only sounds I'll hear when I'm old are going to be my 20 cats (lol), and I wonder if I could die tomorrow. Because the future if not set in stone, with each breath I take, I might lose something, or with each thought I think I change the road I'm on. And in a way...that's a good thing, that means I can correct mistakes, or make them, I can make choices, and change my mind again. So I will keep wondering, cause after all...thinking of all the outcomes might not be such a bad thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment