Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

첫 번째 항목, cheos beonjjae hangmog...First Entry ^.^ (complete randomness)





Alright first entry...hmmmmmmmm....well my bestie Stevie said I should make a blog on here, ya know, to get out feelings. So I figured...what the heck! and here I am!!! Yup people your worlds just got a little better ^.^ *cough cough* sorry I'm not really that conceded...or am I???? o.0...no I'm not I promise, silly yes very much so, conceded...no lol. Though I am having a hard time thinking of JUST WHAT THE FRACK TO WRITE!!!!!
-sings along to SHINee Lucifer while she thinks- Hmmmm well I would write about what happened today, but it would be over in seconds XD.
I woke up at 2:30 pm...yes that's normal for me!!! then I walked around outside and in the woods listing, singing along, and dancing to what ever song my mp3 player wanted to play.And now I'm in my dark orange bedroom listening to, singing along, and dancing in the chair to one of my favorite K-pop bands SHINee and typing this up DUH!!!

who are my favorite member(s) you ask??? well excuse me while I dance for joy that actually know WHO THEY ARE!!! 0.0 I'm always the one getting my friends into K-pop bands XD.

Now on with the answer to your humble question, I love all the members of SHINee first off, but there's a special place in my heart for three members.

1.The maknae of the band! TAEMIN!!!


2. The very sweet, and cute! ONEW!!!


And 3. The caring, sweet, and hot! KEY!!!
I felt more connected to Key then the others after I read this though (even though Taemin is the same age as me lol).

"He is a fashion whiz, always the one making the trends. He is the most fashionable one in SHINee. He is also the "mom" of SHINee, because he always cooks and takes care of all the other members. His cute side is that he likes watching Spongebob Squarepants and he is afraid of heights"

Because some of my friends and family say I'm the most fashionable one of the group, they sometimes call me the mom of the group as well, because I'm the one they go to if they need advice, someone to listen, or just a shoulder to cry on, and I LOVE Spongebob and I'm also afraid of heights XD.

and not to mention
1. every "who's your SHINee boy" quiz I take I always get Key >.> (you may not believe them but I do!!! ooooooohhhhhhh Mighty quiz! how I believe thee!!!!)
and 2. for some unknown reason I've been obsessed with keys my whole life o.0...no seriously! like if I see a necklace, bracelet, earrings, or ring, with a key on it, or heck just a plain old key it will be mine! lol very weird I know.

But hey! what do you know! this whole having a blog thing is working! I can type my silliness out instead of doing something that looks COMPLETELY retarded in the store! ^.^...no I'll still probably do that, oh well, at least this is fun too XD.

I might post more tonight, not sure though, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................shall see :)

Ok but before I leave you all...-cries at the thought of departing-
I will leave you with the AWESOMENESS!!!! that is SHINee!...Enjoy ^.^
Jagbyeol!
-Zee




No comments:

Post a Comment