Need to know

My photo
Sebring, Florida, United States
Hello, my name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Zee. You have entered and are most likely reading my blog (duh, if you're here then of course you are) I'll share some info about myself with you then. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I'm homeschooled so life is a complete bore, especially in this little town. But music helps me get though each and every day. Like all my favorite Jrock and Kpop bands. B2ST, SHINee, SS501, DBSK, U-Kiss, 2PM, LM.C, The GazettE, Alice Nine, An Cafe, ScReW, SuG, VAMPS, and Zoro. It's been my dream since I was little to visit Korea, Japan, and China one day. And I pray, after I go to collage I will see them all. Well I'm not really sure what else to write, so I guess that's it Hwag-in Domo Arigato Zaijian! ^.^

Friday, February 25, 2011

Entertainment in my town

Ok well I'll tell you JUST how boring my town IS!


My mom and I had to go to the store today, one reason was to pick up Henry's blood pressure pills.
Ok well 1st off, there was a line from HELL! like it stretched all the way into the main aisle. Ok so mom was in line, I was sitting on the bench, and this old man with a basket (we'll call him Phil, idk what his real name was XD) and his wife (we'll call her Kate). were trying to get by, so they said "excuse me" to this other old guy (we'll call him Ted...random names lol) and so Ted grabbed Phil's basked and pushed it away and I believe he said 
"The end of the line is back there" I guess Ted though Phil and Kate were line jumpers XD. Ok well at first I thought maybe they were old buddies ya know, just playing around. But then Phil said "Excuse me!" in a very pissed off tone, so Ted moved forward reluctantly and said
"You could have just went the fuck around"
But then Phil said
"Or you could have just fucking moved"
Then Kate chimed in with.
"You didn't have to be a ass you crappy ass old man" to Ted


ROFL, I thought we were going to have a seniors fight break out in the middle of Wal-Mart. Mom looked back at me and I was trying soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard not to just start busting out laughing. I giggled some but then just put my headphones back in and listened to LM.C-Space Wannbiez.


Is it pretty bad that THIS is the only entertainment in my town?? DX  lol









No comments:

Post a Comment